Porto Santo,

perspetivas da ilha da saúde

Stand by posts in Porto Santo Photos

1 comment




A project like this one, Porto Santo Daily Photo, has to be done with soul and time to put my view, that I understand to be elementary. In this sense, because I not meet booth at this stage of the project, I see fit to make a stop. Not an end, because I not like this word, but a waiting period to see if a day can be taken up with the spirit in which I began.


Furthermore, although it has managed to get recognition for the work done, I regret not having had the recognition for his work on behalf of Porto Santo. A work done by someone who was born and lives in Madeira, but that grew to spend the summer on the island with the larger golden beach. In practice, the site Porto Santo Daily Photo is a silent promotion of a tourist destination that should be cherished understand otherwise. I can only thank themselves that accompanied this site up and say until one day.

A special thanks to my friend Wilson Braga, partner for some time in this project.

One more note to point out that I'm having the same procedure in relation to two other similar projects: the Madeira Daily Photo and Lisbon city Daily Photo. The reasons are the same. It's time to focus on the first project, Funchal Daily Photo, which has been recognized internationally.

Symbolically, I chose this day, August 20, the day Funchal, to publish the last post of this phase. From Aug. 21 I will dedicate photography, that I do as a hobby, to the city of Funchal. It's my homage to the city that marks 504 years.

 ~~~~


      Um projecto como este de Porto Santo Daily Photo tem de se feito com alma e tempo para imprimir o cunho próprio que entendo ser elementar. Neste sentido, por não estar a reunir nem um nem outro nesta fase do projecto, entendo por bem fazer uma paragem. Não um fim, porque não me dou bem com essa palavra, mas um compasso de espera a ver se um dia pode ser retomado com o espírito com que começou.

Além disso, embora tenha conseguido obter reconhecimento pelo trabalho feito, lamento não ter tido o reconhecimento pelo trabalho desenvolvido em prol do Porto Santo. Um trabalho feito por alguém que nasceu e vive na Madeira, mas que cresceu a passar o Verão na ilha da grande praia dourada.

Na prática, o site Porto Santo Daily Photo é uma promoção silenciosa de um destino turístico que entendo devia ser acarinhado de outra forma. Só me resta agradecer a si que acompanhou este site e dizer até um dia.

Um agradecimento especial ao meu amigo Wilson Braga, que desde há algum tempo aceitou o desafio de colaborar neste projecto.

Uma nota mais para sublinhar que estou a ter o mesmo procedimento em relação a outros dois projectos similares: o Madeira Daily Photo e o Lisbon city Daily Photo. As razões são as mesmas. É hora de me concentrar no primeiro projecto, o Funchal Daily Photo, que tem sido reconhecido internacionalmente. Simbolicamente, escolhi o dia de hoje, 20 de agosto, véspera do dia Funchal, para publicar o último post desta fase. A partir do dia 21 de agosto dedico a fotografia, que faço como hobby, à cidade do Funchal. É a minha singela homenagem à cidade que assinala 504 anos.

1 comentário: